Soy Ginger Chicken Marinade.
You can cook Soy Ginger Chicken Marinade using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soy Ginger Chicken Marinade
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of sesame oil.
- It’s of honey.
- You need of fresh ginger root.
- Prepare of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of skinless boneless chicken breast halves.
Soy Ginger Chicken Marinade step by step
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, honey, ginger root, and garlic. Heat in microwave on medium for 1 minute, then stir. Heat again for 30 seconds, watching closely to prevent boiling..
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow dish. Pour soy sauce mixture over, and set aside to marinate for 15 mins to an hour!.
- Ready for the grill!!.