Grilled Grapefruit Ginger Chicken.
You can cook Grilled Grapefruit Ginger Chicken using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Grapefruit Ginger Chicken
- Prepare of of chicken.
- You need of fresh grapefruit juice.
- It’s of honey.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of fresh grated ginger.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of scallions.
- It’s of kosher salt.
- You need of fresh ground black pepper.
Grilled Grapefruit Ginger Chicken instructions
- juice the grapefruit, of about 3 grapefruits, until you have your 3 cups.
- peel and grate the ginger.
- thinly slice the scallions, save the upper darker green portion for garnish.
- combine all ingredients, except the chicken and whisk to blend.
- rinse chicken off, pat dry, place in a nonreactive dish and pour marinade over, reserving about 1 1/4 cup.
- let chicken sit covered in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- get grill lit and ready to cook some chicken while the chicken marinates.
- while grill is getting ready put remaining marinade into a saucepan and reduce down to half of the original volume, or as soon as it starts to get syrupy.
- grill the chicken, coating the last couple of minutes with the sauce that you've reduced down.
- plate your food, garnish the chicken with the scallions slices.
- serve with steamed broccoli, and black rice.