You can cook Orange-Ginger Chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange-Ginger Chicken
- You need of pce. p/person, boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of orange juice.
- You need of honey.
- You need of ginger.
- It’s of granulated garlic to taste.
- It’s of of salt.
Orange-Ginger Chicken instructions
- Put orange juice, ginger, honey and pinch of salt together in sauce pan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower temp. slightly and continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened. Try not to simmer too hard so that you dont get a scum on top..
- In the mean time, sprinkle breasts with garlic and grill in pan. Cook low and slow and it wont dry out. Pour some of the sauce on chicken and cook last 10 minutes with lid on pan..
- Just before serving, make a cornstarch slurry with 1 tbsp. cornstarch and water and thicken Orange sauce slightly. Pour over chicken and rice, served with a quick salad and Voila!! Enjoy!.