Chinta's Sesame Honey Chicken.
You can cook Chinta's Sesame Honey Chicken using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinta's Sesame Honey Chicken
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken brest(cut into 1' chunks).
- You need of oil (for deep frying).
- Prepare of BATTER.
- You need of cornstarch.
- It’s of Flour.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of egg.
- Prepare of egg white.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of crushed Red Pepper.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It’s of corn starch(mixed with 1 teaspoon of water).
- You need of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Ginger.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- You need of Green Bell Pepper ( optional ).
- You need of onion (optional).
- You need of Sesame Seeds ( For Garnish).
Chinta's Sesame Honey Chicken instructions
- preheat oil in frying pan ( 375°).
- cut up the chicken. Mix corn starch an flour in a bowl set aside. Mix the rest of ingredients in anther bowl. Chop up the veggies set aside..
- Dip the chicken into the wet batter give a little shake but make sure all the chicken is all covered in it..
- Then dip into dry batter make sure its covered give a little shaking. An your ready to deep fry..
- cook chicken about 5 mins. when done drain on paper towel..
- in the wok heat on high add all sauce ingredients to the pan. Heat for about 10 sec. Add veggies once they start to get soft add chicken mix around an let sauce thicken about 5 mins..
- Serve over rice add sesame seeds to garnish…