Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick.
You can have Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick
- Prepare of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare of (Marinade).
- It’s of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of honey.
- Prepare of pepper/paprika.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of ginger, grated (powder is fine too, I think).
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need of Oyster sauce (optional).
- It’s of dried thyme.
- You need of (Baste).
- Prepare of honey + 1 tbsp water (mix).
- Prepare of Sesame seeds (optional).
Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick step by step
- Boil water in a pot and blanch chicken for approximately 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Mix marinade in a large mixing bowl.
- Marinade chicken for about 2 hours in the fridge.
- Heat oven to 150 degree and bake chicken for 40 minutes, basting in between.
- Done. As simple as that. Garnish with sesame seeds if you want. If not, just skip it, not gonna make much difference 😁😂❤️.