Ginger Garlic Baked Wings.
You can cook Ginger Garlic Baked Wings using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Garlic Baked Wings
- Prepare of chicken wings.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of sesame oil vegetable oil if you don't have sesame.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need of honey.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of inch piece of fresh ginger.
Ginger Garlic Baked Wings instructions
- Clean and separate wings into sections.
- Grate ginger, use a fine grater or chop as fine as you can..
- Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Add wings to bowl, rub marinade into wings until all are covered well..
- Set aside 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place wings on single layer on sheet or baking dish, whatever you have..
- Bake about 45 minutes in middle of oven, or until the wings turn golden brown with slight charring.
- Serve warm..