Teriyaki chicken Pineapple bowl. Make bowls: Slice pineapple in half, leaving the stem intact. Slice the fruit around the perimeters, angling your knife towards the middle, then make a few cuts across. I hope you all enjoyed this video on how to make teriyaki chicken in a pineapple bowl, I love this trendy recipe and I know you will too.
These chicken teriyaki pineapple rice bowls are served in pineapple shells for a delicious dish with an impressive presentation. This post is sponsored by and created in partnership with Crazy Cuizine. I have been taste testing my way through the Crazy Cuizine line of products. You can cook Teriyaki chicken Pineapple bowl using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki chicken Pineapple bowl
- Prepare of lbs-3lbs boneless skinless Chicken Thighs.
- You need of Broccoli.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of fresh grated ginger.
- It’s of honey.
- You need of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Green onions.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
Forget the takeout – these pineapple bowls filled with teriyaki chicken are crazy delicious and look amazing! I made PINEAPPLE BOATS filled with Teriyaki Chicken and rice. Yes, you read that correctly… Before I get into the awesome deets here, this recipe does not include pineapple at all. The pineapple is the vessel/bowl but is not in the actual dish.
Teriyaki chicken Pineapple bowl step by step
- CLEAN THE CHICKEN; use vinegar or lemon soaked with Water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all marinade ingredients: soy sauce, cup orange juice, 3 Tbsp honey, ginger and and tsp sesame oil. Make sure the bowl is big enough to hold the chicken..
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces and place into marinade. Stir and cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 1 hr or overnight. Your choice.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil. Remove chicken from marinade with a slotted spoon, reserving marinade in the bowl. Add chicken to the hot pan and sauté, stirring occasionally until golden and cooked through for 5 mins..
- Remove pan from heat and transfer chicken to another bowl..
- Pour reserved marinade into the pan,THEN add 1½ Tbsp butter and place back over medium/high heat. This is important not to forget the butter.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly until slightly thickened (1 min) then remove from heat. At this point you can any additional ingredients if you feel the sauce needs to be a bit more "saucy"..
- NowAdd chicken back to the pan and stir to combine…
- For inquiries about the Pineapple. 1 large pineapple cut straight down the middle. TAKE YOUR TIME CUTTING AND MAKING SURE BOTH SIDES ARE EVEN. Then with a spoon, scoop out the pineapple chunks – place it in a plate to eat later and serve your teriyaki inside the pineapple with any side you desire.
I have been SO excited to share this recipe with you! I am always on the look out for yummy pineapple recipes since my family is in love with the fruit! Since I first made this over the top delicious meal, I knew that you would just love it! I've always been a "foodie." As a small freckle-faced blonde at the dinner table, I channeled "What About Bob" Especially Campbell's Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Sauce so you can make this easy Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Bowls recipe with Sriracha Pineapple Crema. Easy teriyaki chicken is served with fluffy, steamed white rice in a hollowed out pineapple bowl infusing everything with slightly sweet flavor.