Maple Sriracha Chicken Wings.
You can cook Maple Sriracha Chicken Wings using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Sriracha Chicken Wings
- You need of chicken wings.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of rice vinegar.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need of maple syrup.
- It’s of honey.
- Prepare of ground ginger.
- Prepare of sriracha sauce.
- You need of chili oil (can omit or increase to play with the spiciness).
- It’s of /8 tsp sesame oil.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- It’s of sesame seeds.
Maple Sriracha Chicken Wings instructions
- Season your wings with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Preheat your grill for a few minutes over low heat. Brush the grill with oil and throw the wings down. Cover and let cook for about 15 minutes..
- In the meantime you can put together the sauce. Throw all the remaining ingredient in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, just enough to keep a low simmer and reduce the sauce until the wings are done. Make sure to stir periodically..
- You should also have time to toast your sesame seeds. Throw them in a pan over medium low heat and toss frequently for about two minutes..
- Cook your wings on the other side for about 8 minutes or until they have some nice color..
- Toss your chicken wings in the sauce and let them cool. When you serve you can sprinkle the sesame seeds onto the wings..