Fire chicken, Buldak.
You can have Fire chicken, Buldak using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fire chicken, Buldak
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- You need of honey.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need of ground ginger.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of Gochujang/hot pepper paste.
- You need of vegetable oil.
Fire chicken, Buldak instructions
- Combine hot pepper flakes, hot pepper paste, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, honey, garlic, and ginger in a bowl. Mix it well into a paste. Add water to thin a little..
- Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces, then add the chicken to the paste and coat each piece.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in pan add the chicken and simmer stirring occasionally. simmer covered 20 minutes..
- Serve i hope you enjoy! i served it with 1 pound steamed broccoli you can use your favorite vegetable..