Korean chicken wings (bonchon-alike).
You can cook Korean chicken wings (bonchon-alike) using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean chicken wings (bonchon-alike)
- Prepare of chicken preparation (A).
- It’s of chicken wings.
- It’s of lime.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- It’s of onion powder (or chopped).
- You need of salt.
- You need of coating (B).
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- You need of coating mix flour (or wheat flour).
- It’s of sauce (C).
- You need of chili sauce.
- You need of tabasco.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ginger powder.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- You need of honey.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of oil to fry.
- You need of sesame seeds.
Korean chicken wings (bonchon-alike) step by step
- Cut the chicken wings into two parts. Leave out the tip of each wing. Clean the chicken and marinate with lemon or 5 minutes. Then clean them again..
- Combine all the ingredients and mix them with the chicken and then marinate for about 15 minutes..
- Mix the flour. Coat the chicken with the flour mixture. Lay the chicken for about 10 minutes..
- Prepare the sauce. In a frying pan, combine all of the ingredients in C. Mix and cook them until several bubbles come out 🙂 Set aside..
- In another frying pan, add oil and fry the chicken in hot oil for 10 minutes. Lay the chicken for another 5 minutes. Then, fry the chicken again for 10 minutes..
- The final step. Reheat the sauce for 3 minutes and add all the chicken in the pan. Mix the sauce with the chicken until well-blended. Add sesame seeds on the chicken..