Sticky Chicken Drumsticks.
You can have Sticky Chicken Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
- You need of chicken drumsticks, bone in, skin on.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of sesame oil.
- Prepare of honey.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare of ginger, freshly grated (ginger powder works as well, about 1/2 tsp).
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of sesame seeds.
Sticky Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- In a bowl, whisk all the ingredients together, excluding the chicken. Add chicken and toss to coat, until evenly coated..
- Cover with cling film and marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight..
- Preheat oven to 180°c..
- Remove chicken from marinade and put in a baking dish. Pour marinade into saucepan..
- Bake chicken in oven for 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, reduce marinade over a medium-high heat until thickened..
- Pour reduced marinade over chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for further 15 minutes until sticky. Serve..