Sesame Chicken Teriyaki.
You can cook Sesame Chicken Teriyaki using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sesame Chicken Teriyaki
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of honey.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It’s of ginger.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
Sesame Chicken Teriyaki instructions
- Cook the chicken in olive oil and garlic, then cut to desired chunk size, (you can add vegetables) start the rice in the rice cooker.
- Add soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, ginger, and brown sugar. Reduce heat, mixing up occasionally, cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve on rice!.