Chinese Chicken Boxing.
You can cook Chinese Chicken Boxing using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Boxing
- You need of Chicken Drummettes.
- You need of Coating (mix well);.
- Prepare of Tapioca Flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Sauce;.
- It’s of Light Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Lime Juice.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare of Ginger (minced).
- You need of Chilli Sauce (optional).
- Prepare of Thickener (mix well in bowl);.
- Prepare of Tapioca starch.
- Prepare of Water.
Chinese Chicken Boxing step by step
- DRUMMETTES; Sever the flesh from the small joint and turn the flesh inside out at the big joint. Coat the drummettes in flour and salt..
- FRYING; Prepare 1 cup of cooking oil on medium heat for shallow frying. Fry the drummettes in it's entirety for 6 minutes total. Remove and set aside..
- SAUCE; in a sauceapn heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil on high heat and fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant. Then add the soy sauce, lime juice and honey. Mix well and add the thickener. Cook until the sauce has thickened..
- SERVE; Lastly, dip the chicken in the sauce and serve on a plate. Leftover sauce can be used as dipping sauce..