You can have Peking Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peking Chicken
- It’s of breaded chicken strips.
- It’s of white rice.
- It’s of roasted peppers.
- It’s of honey.
- You need of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s of sweet chili sauce.
- You need of sesame oil.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of ground cumin.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- You need of ground ginger.
Peking Chicken instructions
- Bring pot of water to roiling boil. Add rice, cook for 15-20 minutes until desired texture is reached..
- Bring wok to temp on medium-high burner. Add chicken thigh strips, cook for 7-8 minutes..
- Combine all sauce ingredients in mixing bowl. Whisk together until evenly blended..
- Add sauce mixture and peppers to wok. Stir and cook for another 4-5 minutes..
- When done, remove rice from heat. Drain excess water, and plate. When chicken is finished, remove from wok and plate on rice..