You can have Teriyaki chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki chicken
- It’s of soy sauce.
- It’s of water.
- You need of ground ginger.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of packed brown sugar.
- It’s of honey.
- It’s of cornstarch.
- You need of cold water.
- You need of chicken breasts.
Teriyaki chicken instructions
- In a sauce pan pour water,soy sauce,ginger,garlic,sugar and honey and whisk together cook in medium heat.
- In a cup combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup of cold water and stir till it dissolves then pour into sauce pan and mix with a whisk it'll start to thicken.
- Cut up chicken into semi thin strips season with pepper and very little salt and pan fry in vegetable oil,when theyre almost fully cooked add half of the teriyaki sauce and let simmer. When done pour the rest.
- Serve over rice (I use jasmine) and a side if broccoli and enjoy!!.