Sweet& Sunny Mandarin Chicken Stir-Fry.
You can cook Sweet& Sunny Mandarin Chicken Stir-Fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet& Sunny Mandarin Chicken Stir-Fry
- You need of Perdue Honey Roasted Short Cuts (or 2.5 lbs cooked chicken strips).
- You need of vadallia onion, sliced in thin strips; optional or more if preferred.
- Prepare of green bell pepper sliced in strips; s.a.a.
- It’s of mandarin oranges, drained, reserving 3/4 cup juice.
- Prepare of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of ginger.
- It’s of pepper, preferably white but black is fine.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of garlic salt, optional.
- Prepare of oil ; i use olive but vegetable fine.
Sweet& Sunny Mandarin Chicken Stir-Fry step by step
- Heat oil over medium high heat in skillet, add veggies and cook about 5 minutes til tender crisp.
- Lower to medium heat and stir in chicken, mandarin orange juice, brown sugar, honey, ginger, pepper, and sesame oil; cover and cook until liquid absorbed, about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Top with mandarin oranges and serve over white rice. *if you prefer the citrus liquid to have a more glaze-like consistency, drain into a saucepan, add about a tablespoon of cornstarch to a few teaspoons of the excess mandarin orange juice, and stir with a whisk to desired thickness. Pour over the chicken and enjoy!.