Instant Pot Curry.
You can cook Instant Pot Curry using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Curry
- You need of small chicken breasts, marinaded.
- It’s of coconut oil.
- You need of large onions, chopped.
- Prepare of medium carrots, chopped.
- Prepare of curry paste.
- You need of fresh garlic, diced.
- It’s of fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare of small sweet potato, cubed.
- Prepare of small butternut squash, cubed.
- It’s of honey.
- You need of fish sauce.
- You need of vegetable broth.
- You need of coconut milk.
- You need of red peppers, chopped.
- You need of basil, chopped.
- Prepare of lime, squeezed for juice.
Instant Pot Curry step by step
- Fill the instant pot half full with water and set to Ultra mode (sous-vide), at 150 degrees for 2 hours. Once hot, add chicken (plastic-wrapped for sous vide).
- Prep the vegetables and other ingredients while the chicken is cooking.
- When chicken is finished cooking, remove from plastic and place on plate before covering with foil. Empty the water from pot and rinse..
- Set pot to Sauté. Once hot, add coconut oil. When coconut oil is melted, add onion, carrot and curry paste. Sauté until onion is translucent..
- Add garlic and ginger and sauté another two minutes before turning off the heat..
- Add sweet potato, squash, honey, fish sauce, vegetable broth and coconut milk. Close lid and pressure cook on High for four minutes..
- After the four minute high pressure cook, ventilate the pot with the quick-release valve..
- When safe, open the pot and add the red peppers. Pressure cook on Low for one minute..
- After the one minute low pressure cook is complete, slow-release pressure by letting the pot sit for ten minutes. This is a good time to chop up the chicken..
- After ten minutes of slow release, ventilate the pot with the quick-release valve. When safe, open pot and add basil, lime juice and chicken and stir to mix evenly..
- Serve over rice! If you want to get really crazy, add a fried egg and sriracha on top of each bowl..