Sausage Meatball Sandwich w/Balsamic Glaze.
You can cook Sausage Meatball Sandwich w/Balsamic Glaze using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage Meatball Sandwich w/Balsamic Glaze
- It’s 3 of Bianco and Sons, Garlic and Cheese Sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of tblsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 12 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Bottle of Balsamic Vinegar Glaze.
- You need 12 Slices of Fresh Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 4 of hoagie rolls.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chopped fresh Basil for topping.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chopped onion.
Sausage Meatball Sandwich w/Balsamic Glaze instructions
- Take sausage out of casings and crumble in a medium bowl, add, bread crumbs, cheese, basil, olive oil and eggs mix to combine and make golf size meatballs, you can place in oven, grill or fry in a pan,.
- While meatballs are cooking skewer tomatoes and brush with oil and place on Grill or put in oven till softened but not mushy.
- Take hoagie rolll or whatever roll you like and toast slightly, slice or keep meatball whole. Put tomatoes on roll then mozzarella then meatballs sprinkle some sluced fresh basil and swirl balsamic glaze on top,,enjoy. 😊.