Ladybirds Sweet n Sticky BBQ Marinade.
You can have Ladybirds Sweet n Sticky BBQ Marinade using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Sweet n Sticky BBQ Marinade
- You need of honey soy bbq sauce or plain bbq sauce.
- Prepare of honey + an extra heaped spoonful if only using plain bbq sauce ..
- It’s of soy sauce if only using bbq sauce previously ..
- Prepare of heaped brown sugar.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of red wine vinegar.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of grated ginger.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of chicken legs (drumsticks) or ribs or pork or your choice ..
Ladybirds Sweet n Sticky BBQ Marinade instructions
- Place all ingredients together and mix well to combine all thoroughly ..
- Once Marinade is made up , pour into a clean large bowl or clean large freezer bag ..
- Place chicken drumsticks , or meat of your choice into the Marinade filled bowl or bag and mix them around ensuring to coat all the meat all over ..
- Now place in the refrigerator to Marinade for at least 4 hours . The longer the better . :-).
- To cook marinated drumsticks : once drumsticks has marinated , Preheat your oven to 160°C . Place prepared marinated legs onto backing tray and place in the oven , covered , and cook for 35-40 minutes , then remove the lid and continue to cook for a further 10-15 minutes , until chicken is very tender and cooked through and the outside is sticky and sweet ..
- Once cooked to your liking , remove meats from the oven and serve hot with sides of your choice , i had mine with a mini roast . Enjoy . :-).