Twisted Pumpkin Cream cheese Bread. Lay down a sheet of wax paper, cover with powered sugar. Roll dough sheet out (make sure not to tear, repair with fingers). Stretch to a rectangle. pumpkin bread Moist, Fluffy! 南瓜パン めちゃふんわり～!
While I love it plain, I think this cream cheese filled version may be my new favorite! You'll be glad you made this recipe for pumpkin muffins with a cream cheese filling and a streusel topping. This moist and flavorful cream cheese filled pumpkin bread is the perfect recipe to satisfy your pumpkin cravings! You can cook Twisted Pumpkin Cream cheese Bread using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Twisted Pumpkin Cream cheese Bread
- It’s 1 packages of seamless cresent dough sheet.
- It’s 4 oz of pumpkin cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of powdered sugar.
I'm loving this delicious cream cheese filled pumpkin bread with my coffee in the mornings, and it's fantastic to send along with my husband as a quick and easy to-go breakfast. I basically just scraped off the cream cheese frosting and ate that first before diving completely into the crumbly, extra moist, goodness here. His Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread is soft, moist, and loaded with pumpkin spice flavor. Make the Pumpkin Bread: In a medium bowl, whisk the flour with the salt, baking soda, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice to combine.
Twisted Pumpkin Cream cheese Bread step by step
- Lay down a sheet of wax paper, cover with powered sugar. Roll dough sheet out (make sure not to tear, repair with fingers). Stretch to a rectangle..
- Spread cream cheese on dough sheet, leave 1/4 inch from edge..
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, more or less spice depending on your tastes..
- Roll dough sheet..
- Cut dough sheet in half..
- Twist dough sheets together..
- Place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle cinnamon lightly on top..
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown..
This Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread has that great pumpkin bread, but with a surprise cream cheese ribbon down the center. My favorite is to have a slice of this straight from the refrigerator the next morning! A delicious a moist pumpkin cream cheese bread with half of the calories! Slowly mix the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture. For the cream cheese filling: Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, egg whites and flour until creamy and smooth.