Creamy Jalapeño Mac 'n Cheese.
You can cook Creamy Jalapeño Mac 'n Cheese using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Jalapeño Mac 'n Cheese
- You need of Pasta.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- It’s of Grated cheese, i used cheedar, mozzarella and raclette cheese.
- Prepare of mustard.
- It’s of Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg.
- Prepare of picked jalapeños, finely chopped.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
Creamy Jalapeño Mac 'n Cheese instructions
- Cook pasta about half of the time recommended on the box directions. Drain and put into greased baking pan..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan. Add flour and stir for about 1 Minute. Add milk and bring to a boil. Add cream cheese, grated cheese, mustard and Jalapeño pieces and stir untill cheese is melted. Season with salt,pepper and nutmeg to taste..
- Add sauce to pasta and mix untill well combined. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and some knobs of butter. And bake on 425°f/220°c for about 30 minutes or untill breadcrumbs are golden brown. Enjoy with a fresh salad!.