Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread.
You can have Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- It’s of thyme.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of lemon zest.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of chopped spinach.
- Prepare of garlic, sliced.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of goat cheese, crumbled.
Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit and line a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray with cooking spray..
- Whisk sour cream, vegetable oil and eggs together in a bowl..
- Separately mix together flour, sugar, thyme, baking powder, lemon zest, salt, pepper and baking soda..
- Fold dry ingredients into the wet ingredients..
- Saute spinach with sliced garlic in olive oil until heated through; cool. Add the spinach and goat cheese to the batter..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. *I used 3 mini loaf pans. Too cute!*.
- Bake 30 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..