Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole.
You can have Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole
- You need of casserole dish.
- Prepare of jar creamy tomato Alfredo sauce.
- You need of 10.75 oz Canned cheddar cheese soup.
- You need of 7 oz can tuna in water.
- You need of onion diced.
- Prepare of red bell pepper diced.
- It’s of minced garlic in water from jar.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- You need of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare of dried chives.
- Prepare of lemon pepper.
- It’s of noodles.
- Prepare of chicken bullion.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- You need of bread crumbs.
Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole instructions
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Add bullion to water before adding noodles..
- Saute onion, pepper, 3 tlbs garlic in cooking oil. When they are almost done add chives, parsley, and lemon pepper..
- Mix together the Alfredo sauce, soup, tuna, veggies and 2/3 of the Parmesan cheese. Pour over drained noodles and mix well..
- Pour mixture into greased 3 quart casserole dish..
- Mix bread crumbs and 1/3 cup Parmesan, 1 tlbs garlic and butter together. Sprinkle on top of casserole. Lightly sprinkle top with dried chives, and parsley..
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes then serve :-).