Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets.
You can have Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets
- You need of FISH.
- Prepare of fresh cod fillets.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of small stalk celery, minced.
- It’s of Shallot, minced.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped. Remmove seeds if you want less heat.
- You need of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare of dry white wine.
- It’s of cream, heavy or light or half and nalf.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of FRESH bread crumbs, from about 4 slices bread. I used sour dough and pulsed the slices in the food processor to make crumbs.
- It’s of sjredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of grated romano cheese.
- Prepare of cajun seasoning.
- It’s of mayonnaise, for brushing.
- You need of slices of bacon, cooked until crisp.
- You need of BUTTER DRIZZLE.
- Prepare of salted butter, melted mixed with 1 reaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of SERVING SAUCES.
- You need of recipe Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- It’s of recipe Creamy Mustard Sauce, recipe attached in step #9.
- You need of melted butter.
- Prepare of lemon wedges,.
Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets step by step
- Preheat oven to 425. Butter a baking dish large enough to hold fish in one layer.
- In a small skillet, melt the 1 tablespoon butter, Add celery, shallot, jalapeno, garlic, pepper and salt. Cook until just tender 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add wine and cook.until almost gone, add cream.and lemon and remove from heat and cool.
- In a bowl combine bread crumbs, cheeses, and cajun seasoning. Add cooled vegetable mixture and combine..
- Place fish on prepared baking pan. Brush with the mayonnaise..
- Press crumb mixture evenly on fish.
- Add butter / lemon drizzle evenly over crumbs. Bake 10 minutes, then add bacon and cook 5 more minutes until fish is just cooked through. Serve with Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached below, melted butter and lemon wedges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355807-creamy-mustard-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360436-classic-hollandaise-sauce.