Baked Pasta Shells.
You can cook Baked Pasta Shells using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta Shells
- It’s of Pasta shells.
- It’s of chicken breasts.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of chopped parsley.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- You need of rosemary.
- You need of basil.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Ragu 4 cheese creamy sauce.
- Prepare of Del Monte 4 cheese sauce.
- It’s of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Sofrito.
- You need of chives and onion cream cheese.
- Prepare of Pam (spray).
Baked Pasta Shells instructions
- Boil pasta for 8 min or until al dente..
- In a medium pan heat up the olive oil and add the sofrito the chicken breast and all the spices..
- When everything is well mixed add the del monte sauce of your choice and let it simmer for about 6 minutes..
- When the pasta is ready add the chives and onion cream cheese until is all well blended and melted. And half of the Ragu sauce..
- Spray baking dish with Pam and add half of the pasta and top it off with all the chicken mixture and repeat again with the pasta..
- Top the pasta with the remaining Ragu sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese..
- Mix the bread crumbs with the butter and top the pasta with it. Set the oven on broil and set it until lightly brown..