Creamy Pepper Jack Bacon Funeral Potatoes.
You can cook Creamy Pepper Jack Bacon Funeral Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Pepper Jack Bacon Funeral Potatoes
- You need of Pepper Jack Cheese.
- It’s of Fresh Garlic.
- It’s of Cooked Onion.
- Prepare of Cooked Bacon (chewy not crispy).
- Prepare of Softened Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Pepper or Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare of Seasalt or Season-salt.
- Prepare of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- You need of Milk or Cream.
- You need of Sour Cream.
Creamy Pepper Jack Bacon Funeral Potatoes instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 365°.
- Cook Bacon till chewy, it will cook more in the oven..
- Melt butter in frying pan and add 1 cup of chopped onion. Cook for 5 mins before adding chopped garlic then cook 3 more mins over medium heat. Put aside..
- Add thinly sliced potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, 2 cups of the pepper jack cheese, salt, pepper, and the cooked garlic and onion into a large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Add mixture to 9×13 inch casserole dish..
- Melt two tablespoons of butter into 1/2 cup cream or milk and drizzle over potato mixture. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese and Italian Bread Crumbs over the top..
- Cook for 60 mins or until potatoes are tender. Enjoy!.