Creamy Baked Mac and Cheese.
You can cook Creamy Baked Mac and Cheese using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Mac and Cheese
- You need of Macaroni Pasta.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of whole milk.
- It’s of white wine.
- It’s of white american cheese.
- You need of shredded mild cheddar.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- It’s of garlic herb bread crumbs.
Creamy Baked Mac and Cheese instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8×8 casserole dish.
- Cook pasta 2-3 minutes less than called for, drain, set aside..
- In a saucepan, melt butter with salt and pepper..
- Once melted, add flour and stir until smooth. Let cook for 1 minute..
- Add milk and wine, bring to a boil while whisking..
- Add cheeses and stir until melted..
- Pour over cooked pasta and add to the greased dish..
- Combine the bread crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl..
- Sprinkle topping over pasta and bake uncovered for 30 minutes..
- Adapted slightly from the following: http://mommyimhungry.blogspot.com/2011/08/cheesy-macaroni-and-cheese.html?m=1.