Creamy Minced Chicken Breast Creamy Cutlets.
You can cook Creamy Minced Chicken Breast Creamy Cutlets using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Minced Chicken Breast Creamy Cutlets
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- You need of Bread.
- Prepare of around 150 ml Heavy cream.
- You need of heaping tablespoon Grated cheese.
- It’s of Chicken stock powder.
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of Panko, salt, pepper.
Creamy Minced Chicken Breast Creamy Cutlets instructions
- Tear the bread and soak in the heavy cream. Roughly mince the chicken..
- Lightly squeeze the panko from Step 1 and mix with the minced chicken, grated cheese, chicken soup stock powder, salt and pepper, and knead well. Then rest for 20 minutes in the fridge..
- Divide Step 2 into 8 flattened patties. Dip into beaten egg and then coat firmly with panko. Deep fry and, when it has cooked through, it is done. Use the same bowl for beating the eggs as you used for soaking the bread in cream. It'll save time and require less washing to do..