Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake.
You can cook Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
- It’s of CRUST.
- Prepare of Graham Cracker Crust.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Crushed Ginger Bread Cookies.
- Prepare of Melted Butter.
- You need of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- It’s of FILLING.
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- It’s of Eggs (lightly beaten).
- Prepare of Hot Fudge (Divided).
- It’s of Mini Peanut Butter Cups Divided.
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Combine Cracker crumbs, sugar, cookie crumbs and butter..
- Press onto bottom and 1 inch up the side of a 9 inch springform pan..
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes. Cool..
- Microwave peanut butter for 30 seconds. Spread over crust..
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla..
- Add in eggs and beat on low until just combined..
- Pour 1 cup into a bowl, set aside. Pour remaining filling over crust..
- Microwave, heat one half of the fudge until thin. Fold into reserved cream cheese mixture..
- Pour over filling, cut through with a knife to swirl..
- Bake for 55-66 minutes or until the center is set..
- Cool for 10 minutes. Run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen the pan. Cool 1 hour longer..
- Microwave remaining fudge until thin, spread over the top, Garnish with mini peanut butter cups..