Ciabatta Bread Sticks and Sauce.
You can cook Ciabatta Bread Sticks and Sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ciabatta Bread Sticks and Sauce
- It’s of Bread sticks——————–.
- It’s 1/2 loaf of Ciabatta bread cut lengthwise.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Sauce———————–.
- You need 28 ounce of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 4 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
Ciabatta Bread Sticks and Sauce step by step
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the half loaf of Ciabatta bread into strips..
- Simmer the sauce ingredients for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Melt the butter, with the ground black pepper to taste. Also add the garlic then mix well..
- Brush the butter mixture on the bread..
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese and bake for 15 minutes..
- Sprinkle just a bit with kosher salt and a bit more parmesan cheese..
- Serve with the sauce. I hope you enjoy!!.