Curd Creamy Sandwich.
You can cook Curd Creamy Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curd Creamy Sandwich
- You need of bread slices.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of grated cheese.
- You need of curd.
- It’s of sooji.
- Prepare of corn meal.
- It’s of red chilli flakes.
- You need of coriander chopped.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of salt.
Curd Creamy Sandwich instructions
- In a bowl add curd, cheese, onion, coriander, salt, chilli flakes, mix well.
- In other bowl add suji, cornmeal, 4 spoon curd, 1 tsp coriander, salt, mix well, add water as required to get flowing consistency.
- Take a bread slice, spread filling on it evenly, cover with other bread slice. Press gently..
- Heat nonstick grill pan, grease with butter..
- Take a sandwich dip it in suji batter, place it on preheated pan..
- Cook the sandwich from bottom until it turn light golden, it took approx 2vto 3 minutes..
- Flip the sandwich, cook from other side till it turns light golden..
- Place it in serving plate, cut it halves with knife..
- Serve hot, accompanied by green chutney or tomato sauce..