Creamy Corn Toasts.
You can have Creamy Corn Toasts using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Corn Toasts
- You need of Whole Wheat Bread Slices.
- You need of Boiled Sweet Corn Kernels.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s of Pizza Seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Garlic Butter For Toasting The Bread.
- It’s of Pizza/Processed cheese.
Creamy Corn Toasts step by step
- To make Creamy Corn Toasts, first heat a pan and add butter to it..
- When it heats up, add the whole wheat flour and roast it for half a minute..
- Next, start adding the milk, just a little at a time, and keep sauteing the mixture to break the lumps if any..
- Gradually add all the milk a little at a time, all the while sauteeing the mixture continuously till it reaches a boiling point..
- Grind coarsely, 2 cups of the boiled corn and add it to the milk mixture..
- Mix well and add salt to taste and the chilli flakes..
- Next, add the remaining boiled corn and mix well..
- Add the pizza seasoning and once again give it a good mix..
- Add the grated cheddar cheese and mix..
- When the mixture thickens, switch off the flame and set it aside..
- For the toasts, apply garlic butter on both sides of the bread slices and place them on a baking tray.
- Spread the prepared mixture over each buttered bread slice and grate some pizza cheese over it..
- Bake the corn bread at 220° C in a preheated oven for about 6-7 minutes or till the top is slightly browned and the bread is crisped!.
- Serve these delicious Creamy Corn Toasts for a filling breakfast or an evening snack!.