Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread.
You can have Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1/4 c. of softened butter.
- You need 2 cloves of minces garlic OR 2 tsp. Gourmet Garden garlic paste.
- It’s 1 T. of dried parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 c. of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 c. of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 sheet of puff pastry.
Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread instructions
- Remove one sheet of puff pastry from freezer and thaw according to package instructions..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchement paper..
- Mix butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and cheeses together. Set aside..
- Cut pastry in half. Create a border around the edge of the pastry by scoring the pastry with a knife about ½ inch in from the edge of the pastry. I only score the pastry about half way through the thickness of the pastry..
- Spread half of the butter mixture over each piece of puff pastry on the inside of the scored border..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Then move rack to broil for about 2 minutes. Watch carefully so it doesn't burn..
- Let cool for about 5 minutes then cut into thick slices..