Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce.
You can have Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce
- You need of thin chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Deli style ham.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of eggs, beaten.
- You need of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Swiss cheese.
- You need of Cream cheese.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of s&p.
Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cheese Sauce instructions
- S & P the chicken.
- Cut swiss cheese and ham into long slices..
- Place about 3-5 slices of cheese and ham onto chicken breast and roll. (Allow ham and chese to hang over side of chicken you are rolling and leave some space with no ham and cheese at bottom so it isn't oozing out) (about half of cheese will be remaining, set aside for sauce) Use toothpicks to hold chicken in place..
- Dip chicken into flour..
- Dip chicken into beaten egg..
- Dip chicken into mixture of bread crumbs and 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese.(set remaining cheese aside for sauce).
- Bake chicken at 375° for 1 hour.
- For the sauce: make a roux with 2 tbsp butter and flour..
- Add milk and stir until creamy..
- Add remaining swiss cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan and cream cheese and cook on low, stirring often, until cheese is melted and sauce is creamy..
- Smother chicken with cheese sauce and enjoy!.