Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread.
You can have Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread
- Prepare of All-purpose flour.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Grated zucchini.
- You need of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Large eggs.
- You need of Canola oil.
- You need of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- It’s of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Nutmeg.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Cream cheese spread (if desired).
- It’s of Cooking spray.
Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 loaf pans with shortening or cooking spray..
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt and set aside..
- With an electric mixer, beat together eggs sugar sour cream oil and vanilla. For about 2 minutes. Until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients 1/3 cup at a time. Mix well with your mixer until evenly distributed..
- Now add your zucchini and your chocolate chips. Fold just until incorporated..
- Pour batter equally into each pan..
- Now bake at 350°F for 55 to 65 minutes. Sometimes it may take up to 70 minutes for a toothpick to come out of the centre clean. Monitor closely between 55 and 70 minutes..
- Let cool for about 15 minutes before removing loafs from pans. Let cool for another two hours before slicing..