Mama's Homemade Mac-n-Cheese.
You can cook Mama's Homemade Mac-n-Cheese using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mama's Homemade Mac-n-Cheese
- It’s of Elbow macaroni.
- You need of Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need of Colby Jack cheese, shredded.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of Dried onion.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Italian seasoned Bread crumbs.
- You need of butter.
Mama's Homemade Mac-n-Cheese instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and add salt. Add macaroni and cook for 4-5 minutes. When time is up remove from flame and drain. Place macaroni back into pot..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- To the macaroni add the remaining ingredients besides the butter and bread crumbs. Stir until well blended and place into a greased baking dish..
- In a small sauce pan, over medium-high heat, melt the butter to liquid. When fully melted, remove from heat. Add the bread crumbs and combine. Spoon the mixture over the macaroni..
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes. Cooking times vary by oven!.