Baked Macaroni & Cheese.
You can have Baked Macaroni & Cheese using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- You need of Mac & Cheese.
- You need of Elbow Pasta.
- You need of Sharp Chedder Cheese.
- You need of Havarti.
- Prepare of Smoked Gouda.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Flour.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Dry Mustard.
- You need of Bacon.
- It’s of Bread Topping.
- You need of Potato Bread.
- It’s of Butter (Melted).
- It’s of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Baked Macaroni & Cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 3 quart casserole dish..
- Cook bacon, chop into small pieces and set aside..
- Boil water and cook pasta as directed while making the cheese sauce..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over low heat..
- Add flour, salt, black pepper, dry mustard, and paprika to the melted butter. Stir until smooth..
- Gradually stir in milk, stirring constantly until thickened and smooth..
- Stir in Greek yogurt and cream cheese until smooth..
- Stir in the rest of the cheeses, cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted..
- Drain and rinse the pasta, setting aside until the cheese sauce is done..
- When cheese sauce is done, add the sauce, and bacon to the pasta. Stir until the pasta is coated..
- Place the cheesey pasta into a 3 quart casserole dish..
- For the bread topping- cut bread into 1/2 inch cubes..
- Melt butter then coat the bread cubes with the melted butter and stir in the parmesan..
- Top the macaroni and cheese with the bread topping..
- Place in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until browned and bubbly..
- Enjoy !.