Pierogi Grilled Cheese.
You can cook Pierogi Grilled Cheese using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pierogi Grilled Cheese
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- You need of pierogies.
- You need of bacon.
- You need of Italian bread.
- You need of american cheese.
- It’s of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of sour cream.
Pierogi Grilled Cheese instructions
- Cook onions in 1 tablespoon of butter for about 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Add pierogies to onions and cook, flipping occasionally for 8 minutes or until crisp on both sides. Set aside..
- Cook bacon in separate pan or in microwave at the same time. I cook it in the microwave with paper towels to soak up the extra grease. Set aside..
- Butter the bread with the leftover butter while the pierogies are cooking..
- Place one piece of bread, butter side down, on pan. Do not turn the stove back on yet..
- Stack the rest of the ingredients on the bread. American cheese, pierogies with onions, paprika, pepper, bacon, cheddar cheese, and the last slice of bread, butter side up..
- Turn on stove top to medium heat. Cook one side of sandwich for five minutes or until cheese on bottom is slightly melted..
- Carefully flip the sandwich. Two spatulas didn't hurt!.
- Cook other side of sandwich for another few minutes. Continue cooking/ flipping until desired darkness of bread. Move to plate or cutting board..
- Wait a couple minutes and cut if preferred. Add sour cream to plate for dipping. Enjoy!.