Creamy Spinach Artichoke Pork Roulade.
You can cook Creamy Spinach Artichoke Pork Roulade using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Spinach Artichoke Pork Roulade
- Prepare of pork loin (butterflied).
- It’s of crusty bread.
- You need of spinach.
- You need of artichoke hearts.
- It’s of sun dried tomatoes.
- Prepare of stock (veggie or chicken).
- It’s of dried basil.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- It’s of poultry seasoning.
- You need of cream cheese.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of oil.
Creamy Spinach Artichoke Pork Roulade step by step
- Butterfly the pork lion to approximately 1'' thickness by cutting into the bottom of the loin and gradually unrolling it as you cut. Set aside..
- Cut bread in to half inch cubes and set aside. Its best to do this at least a few hours ahead so the bread can dry out a bit..
- In a pot steam or sauté spinach, artichoke hearts, and sundried tomatoes. You can use butter or oil to do so if you choose..
- Season with basil, onion powder and garlic powder. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Once spinach is whilted add bread cubes and stir so everything is evenly distributed. Add stock and stir till stock is evenly absorbed..
- Let the stuffing cook on low for about 15 minutes to ensure everything melds together..
- While the stuffing finishes, season the loin on both sides with the poultry seasoning..
- Smear the cream cheese to completely coat the inner side of the loin..
- Turn off the stuffing and let cool slightly in fridge, you can also prepare the stuffing the night before if you so choose ..
- When you can better handle the stuffing apply it in an even layer a top the cream cheese. You should have plenty of extra, don't use it all to stuff the roulade..
- Carefully roll the pork back up and tie with butcher string..
- Cook in over at 350 for about an hour to an hour and 15 minutes. Cook left over stuffing for about half that time..
- Be sure to check temp and let rest for about 10-15 minutes before slicing and enjoy!.