Double Pesto Quick Bread.
You can cook Double Pesto Quick Bread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Pesto Quick Bread
- It’s of onions, silced and caramelized in.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of lemon zest.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of prepared basil pesto.
- Prepare of prepared sun dried tomato pesto.
Double Pesto Quick Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides; coat well with cooking spray..
- Caramelize the onions in olive oil over medium-low heat, about 30 mins. Add garlic and continue to cook 2 more minutes..
- Combine flour, grated parmesan cheese, baking powder, lemon zest, salt pepper, and baking soda. Fold in the onions..
- Whisk together sour cream, vegetable oil and eggs. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients..
- Swirl in each pesto separately. Pour batter in prepared pans..
- Bake 350°F for 40-50 mins or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean. Cool in pan for an hour, remove from pan and completely cool on wire rack..