Creamy tomato penne and meatballs.
You can have Creamy tomato penne and meatballs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy tomato penne and meatballs
- You need of penne pasta.
- Prepare of san marzano plum tomatoes with basil.
- It’s of italian bread crumbs.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of crushed garlic.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- You need of ground beef.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
Creamy tomato penne and meatballs step by step
- Boil water then add penne pasta and cookies as directed on box.
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, 1 Tbsp crushed garlic, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and egg. Mix well and form the size of meatballs you desire..
- Place in lightly greased baking pan. Cook for 25 minutes at °325.
- In pan sautee remaining garlic in olive oil. When lightly brown add tomatoes. Bring to a simmer..
- Add heavy cream and simmer for ten minutes. Add meatballs and Penn pasta simmer for ten minutes. Season with salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste..
- Serve and top with parmesan cheese.