Swiss Cheese Chicken.
You can have Swiss Cheese Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swiss Cheese Chicken
- You need of Large, boneless, skinless chicken breasts (About 1 1/2 lbs.).
- It’s of Butter, melted.
- It’s of Swiss or Provolone cheese.
- You need of can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- It’s of can of Cream of Chicken and Mushroom soup.
- You need of White Wine.
- Prepare of Panko Bread crumbs.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Dried Parsley.
Swiss Cheese Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add the Chicken Breasts to a shallow, greased casserole dish. Season with some of the salt, pepper, and garlic. Season to taste. Layer cheese on top of the Chicken..
- In a medium bowl, mix the Soup and the White Wine. Add some of the salt, pepper, and parsley. Mix. Save the rest of the seasoning for the Panko. Pour mixture over cheese..
- Heat a frying pan to medium-low heat. Melt 2 Tbs of the butter. Add Panko and the rest of the seasonings. Stir, and cook until slightly golden. Remove from heat, and spoon over soup mixture..
- Heat the rest of the butter, and drizzle over top..
- Bake for 45 mins. Remove from oven and serve..