Creamy Tortellini Casserole.
You can cook Creamy Tortellini Casserole using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tortellini Casserole
- It’s of White mushrooms.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of Campbell's cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare of 2% Milk.
- Prepare of Evaporated Milk.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare of Madras curry powder.
- It’s of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need of Cheese tortellini.
Creamy Tortellini Casserole instructions
- Cook tortellini..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium size pot..
- Add sliced mushrooms to melting butter..
- Add fresh ground pepper to the mushrooms. (To taste).
- Add soups, mayonnaise, 2% milk and evaporated milk to mushrooms..
- Keep stirring. (More milk may be added if consistency is too thick).
- Add all the spices (to taste).
- Keep stirring until it comes to a boil. Lower heat and stir every once in a while..
- Take sauce and add a few scoops to casserole dish..
- Add tortellini and pour remaining sauce on over top, covering all the tortellini..
- Combine remaining butter with bread crumbs. Sprinkle generously over sauce covered tortellini..
- Put into the oven until bread crumbs are a golden brown..