Creamy Coconut Broccoli Potato Soup.
You can have Creamy Coconut Broccoli Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Coconut Broccoli Potato Soup
- It’s 450 g of head broccoli.
- It’s 1 of large potato.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 350-400 ml of vegetable broth.
- It’s 200 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s to taste of almonds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Creamy Coconut Broccoli Potato Soup instructions
- Chop up the broccoli and potatoes, and slice the onions.
- Heat oil in a pot. Sauté the onions on medium low until very soft..
- Add the potatoes, garlic and broccoli, sauté briefly to cost in oil, and nutmeg, curry and couple pinches of salt. Pour in the broth and bring to a boil..
- Turn to low, cover pot lightly with lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are soft. Then turn into a purée with a stick blender or mixer..
- Mix in milk, and adjust salt to taste. Add more nutmeg if you like too. Cook for another 5 min but do not boil..
- Toast the almonds lightly in s dry frying pan..
- Serve soup into bowls and garnish with the toasted almonds..