Creamy curry (non spicy).
You can cook Creamy curry (non spicy) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy curry (non spicy)
- Prepare of Main.
- It’s 4 piece of small potatoes, peeled and chopped into bite size.
- Prepare 1 piece of carrot, chopped into bite size.
- Prepare 3 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 200 ml of coconut milk/cream.
- You need of Other.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Creamy curry (non spicy) step by step
- Add cooking oil into frying pan, using medium or high heat, gives both potatoes and carrot a quick fry..
- Add enough water into frying pan to cover the ingredients, add in curry powder and salt (to taste). Let it boil while stirring..
- While boiling, add in coconut milk. Keep stirring till sauce thickened..
- Ready to serve with rice..