Parker's Chana Curry.
You can cook Parker's Chana Curry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parker's Chana Curry
- You need 1 can of Chickpeas (drained).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Frozen peas.
- You need 1 of Sweet potato diced into cubes.
- It’s 1 of Potato diced into cubes.
- You need 14 oz of Can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger finely chopped.
- You need 4 clove of of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable broth.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Light coconut milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 3 medium of Kale leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 4 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need 1 packages of Garlic naan.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut oil (or any oil of choice).
- It’s 1 of Salt.
Parker's Chana Curry instructions
- Saute onion, garlic, and ginger in coconut oil in a large pot. While it's saut?ing add 2 teaspoons of the curry powder and 2 teaspoons of the garam masala. Saute ingredients for 2-3 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, peas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cilantro, salt, bell pepper, chickpeas, vegetable broth, and cayenne pepper over medium heat and cover. Cook for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- In a small bowl mix together peanut butter and coconut milk until smooth. Add peanut mixture and kale to pot and continue to cook an additional 10 minutes..
- Add additional garam masala and curry powder to your taste. I enjoy deep flavor so I always use all 4 teaspoons (if not more)..
- Serve with toasted naan..