COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY.
You can cook COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY
- You need of Prawn.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Red chilli Powder.
- It’s of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of small Stick Cinnamon.
- You need of Cardamon.
- Prepare of Cloves.
- You need of Star anise.
- You need of Coconut milk.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Curry leaves.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves.
COCONUT MILK PRAWN CURRY / CREAMY SHRIMP CURRY step by step
- Marinate the prawns with salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste..
- Heat oil in a pan and add in the spices(cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, star anise). Then add in the onions, curry leaves and saute them till it changes colour..
- Now add the prawns and saute a little..
- Further add the coconut milk, cover and cook for 3 to 5 mins in low flame..
- Check for salt and consistency. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Coconut milk prawn curry is ready to serve..