Creamy Coconut Curry ~ a slower cooker recipe.
You can cook Creamy Coconut Curry ~ a slower cooker recipe using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Coconut Curry ~ a slower cooker recipe
- You need of Potato – medium diced.
- You need of Carrots – chopped.
- It’s of Peas –.
- It’s of Onion large –.
- Prepare of Garlic Ginger and Paste –.
- Prepare of Tomato large –.
- Prepare of Green Chillies – minced.
- You need of Fennel Seeds.
- You need of Tumeric Powder – a.
- Prepare of Chilli Powder –.
- You need of Coriander Powder –.
- You need of Coconut Milk –.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of coriander Freshly Chopped.
Creamy Coconut Curry ~ a slower cooker recipe instructions
- Prep the veggies and once you have diced and chopped all of them, put them in the slow cooker.
- Add the ginger and garlic paste, fennel seeds, and the masala powders.
- I didn’t dump a whole can of coconut milk, because it is not really good for you.
- So I added 50% water and 50% coconut.
- Add the required amount of salt.
- Give this all a good mix.
- Turn the cooker on and let it cook your curry up.
- The aroma is just awesome as each hour passes by.
- It actually smells like Navaratna Korma – though I didn’t add those ingredients :).