Alfredo bread bowl.
You can have Alfredo bread bowl using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo bread bowl
- It’s 3 lb of chicken (or shrimp!).
- It’s 2 sticks of butter (1 cup).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (or 2teaspoons of minced, Jar garlic).
- Prepare 4 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan cheese (shredded or sprinkles).
- It’s 1 of Pasta.
- Prepare of Other seasonings (I used dried Onion bits, garlic salt, and Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper—no specific amount).
- Prepare 2 Loaf of bread 🥖.
- It’s of Mozzarella, and other shredded cheese if you please :).
Alfredo bread bowl instructions
- Melt butter, add garlic, and other seasoning (to liking).
- Add in cream, and Parmesan cheese. Stir for 7 minutes..
- Boil water in separate pot to cook pasta (15-18 minutes after boil).
- Prepare chicken, season both sides, grill (in oil if pleases you) 5 minutes per side (depending on thickness, I did 7 minutes per side).
- Cut chicken into pieces, return to skillet just to make sure they are completely cooked!.
- Add noodles, and chicken to sauce. And mix well..
- Then remove top from bread, and sprinkle the bottom with cheeses, add Alfredo, sprinkle cheese on the top, and then place in oven on 350F until cheese is melted..