Juicy Baked Pork Tenderloins.
You can have Juicy Baked Pork Tenderloins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Juicy Baked Pork Tenderloins
- Prepare 4-1/2 of " thick boneless pork tenderloin cuts.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of fine grated parmesan.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
Juicy Baked Pork Tenderloins step by step
- Allow tenderloins to set at room temperature at least 30 minutes to get the chill off them. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drizzle tenderloins with olive oil.
- In a rounded dish, mix together breadcrumbs, parmesan and seasonings.
- Take oil covered tenderloins and press firmly into crumb mixture coating all sides thoroughly..
- Cook on a lightly greased, foil lined sheet pan at 350 for 40-45 minutes until desidered temperature reading. Rest meat 5-7 minutes out of the oven before serving or slicing. *I used high quality grain fed pork so I will pull it out slightly early to allow carry over cooking while resting..